To convince the whole world to join the pope’s “climate change” religion there are 17 empty goals . These goals in which the corporations economic growth and true intentions are concealed are all in doublespeak . The UN can’t just say a NWO “totalitarian control” and economic growth by and for the triads corporation’s by using the word ‘sustainability” . It’s proposing a nightmare of the (self regulating) global mega corporate’s total governance over every aspect of a persons life by using a grid of “smart” technology and surveillance.
When they say they want to end poverty the corporations with the new trade agreements will ramp up the exploitation and land grabs .With the proposed Carbon tax (and Wall st’s carbon trading) food and basic services here will be more expensive and it will increase poverty and hardship.The mega corporations which are owned by the triad are the leading cause of poverty and inequality .Corporate goals are always the same to profit off the sweat and blood of the people.
There will be even more privatization such as the ownership and control of water .
There are no changes in the pyramid control structure that owns all the mega corporations. It is for more control of humanity by regulating every aspect siting “environmental” concern. It is as ridiculous as the oil spilling corporation’s making you pay a toll for roads because they say they care about the environment. It is a plan for the mega corporation’s sustained economic growth by total control of humanity.
These vague goals are all in doublespeak, reverse them and you will see the real goals of the Crown, Washington and the Vatican. All goals will be twisted and used to support the UN fascism, I give one “real time” example of how this agenda is being used.
- Goal 1: End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- Goal 2: End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
- Goal 3: Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Goal 4: Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- Goal 5: Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- EG The Washington Post shows how the #5 goal of the UN agenda will be used for internet censorship…
“On Thursday, the organization’s Broadband Commission for Digital Development released a damning “world-wide wake-up call” on what it calls “cyber VAWG,” or violence against women and girls. The report concludes that online harassment is “a problem of pandemic proportion” — which, nbd, we’ve all heard before.
But the United Nations then goes on to propose radical, proactive policy changes for both governments and social networks, effectively projecting a whole new vision for how the Internet could work.
Under U.S. law — the law that, not coincidentally, governs most of the world’s largest online platforms — intermediaries such as Twitter and Facebook generally can’t be held responsible for what people do on them. But the United Nations proposes both that social networks proactively police every profile and post, and that government agencies only “license” those who agree to do so.”
- Goal 6: Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- Goal 7: Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
- Goal 8: Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- Goal 9: Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Goal 10: Reduce inequality within and among countries
- Goal 11: Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- Goal 12: Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Goal 13: Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts*
- Goal 14: Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
- Goal 15: Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
- Goal 16: Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
- Goal 17: Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
There is no action plans or information on how they plan to meet their goals just empty goals that sound…good if you believe the UN that has sustained the banking cabal’s constant wars on this planet. The UN is an organisation that warmongers, creates refugees, poverty and starvation, it supports its employees raping children and woman in the countries that it helps to invade and destroy… but now says it wants to end poverty!!!! These are the same mega corporations that have destroyed forests, oceans and ecosystems.
Carbon Taxes, corporate land grabs,carbon trading, water privatization, and the strict control and regulation of every aspect of life by the mega corporations will also increase poverty in the developed countries.You don’t (and will not ever) see the Triad’s mega corporation’s dropping the price of utilities, food or changing their profit driven ways. The agenda is for the NWO global governance, world domination by a group of warmongering & profit focused owners of mega corporations.
And as for the pope, he has always been Washington’s willing partner in their warmongering.
“The Vatican & Pope played a central role in supporting the Argentinian military Junta. Pio Laghi, the Vatican’s apostolic nuncio to Argentina admitted “turning a blind eye” to the torture and massacres.The Catholic hierarchy in Argentina supported the military government. The Junta’s program of torture, assassinations and ‘disappearances” of thousands of political opponents was coordinated and supported by Washington under the CIA’s “Operation Condor”.’ “In the course of a trial initiated in 2005:“Bergoglio [Pope Francis I] twice invoked his right under Argentine law to refuse to appear in open court, and when he eventually did testify in 2010, his answers were evasive”: “At least two cases directly involved Bergoglio. One examined the torture of two of his Jesuit priests — Orlando Yorio and Francisco Jalics — who were kidnapped in 1976 from the slums where they advocated liberation theology. Yorio accused Bergoglio of effectively handing them over to the death squads...” (Los Angeles Times, April 1, 2005 emphasis added)”
The mega corporations that have control of resources and policies , the very roots of the economic and environmental problems want more control- free range to invent “carbon economy ” and “smart grid technocrat system” of surveillance relying on non human PRM’s( aka Minority Report) for power with more economic growth for themselves.